How do I feel this morning?
A mixture of feelings. A mosaic of emotion. No wait, to call it a mosaic would mean it's put together in a manner which is orderly, in sync.
Why am I unhappy?
1.LAN in 1k isn't working.
2.The two people I care about the most in the world are not at peace with each other.
3.I feel lonely. Which often leads me to think of what I had and what could have been. 3 is a mixture of 2 and girl problems. I wish I was
Jay-Z so that I would have one less reason to be unhappy.
[If youre having girl problems
I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems
but a bitch aint one]
I wish bitches weren't my problem. Or rather the lack of them.
Often I find myself thinking of her. Yeah, her. After I came back from the rokha, it was pretty damn bad. And eventually I got over it.
See thats another thing I want to understand about myself. Why does it take me so damn long to get over things? I overthink and mess up
my mental state to a pretty bad extent. To the extent where if someone read my mind they'd think 'Shit, I thought I had issues'.
But I guess everyones been there a few times in their life. My problem is I go there too damn often.
A mixture of feelings. A mosaic of emotion. No wait, to call it a mosaic would mean it's put together in a manner which is orderly, in sync.
Why am I unhappy?
1.LAN in 1k isn't working.
2.The two people I care about the most in the world are not at peace with each other.
3.I feel lonely. Which often leads me to think of what I had and what could have been. 3 is a mixture of 2 and girl problems. I wish I was
Jay-Z so that I would have one less reason to be unhappy.
[If youre having girl problems
I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems
but a bitch aint one]
I wish bitches weren't my problem. Or rather the lack of them.
Often I find myself thinking of her. Yeah, her. After I came back from the rokha, it was pretty damn bad. And eventually I got over it.
See thats another thing I want to understand about myself. Why does it take me so damn long to get over things? I overthink and mess up
my mental state to a pretty bad extent. To the extent where if someone read my mind they'd think 'Shit, I thought I had issues'.
But I guess everyones been there a few times in their life. My problem is I go there too damn often.
No comments:
Post a Comment